Welcome to Pressieport Ltd. Terms and Conditions. By accessing the Pressieport website and/or registering and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as set out below.
1. Pressieport require you to open an account in order to avail of any of its services, transactional or otherwise. To open an account you must complete the registration process in full and all the information supplied must be complete and accurate. You will be asked to choose a username and password and the responsibility for maintaining the privacy for access to this account and its details is entirely yours. Furthermore, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account and you agree to immediately notify Pressieport of any unauthorised use of your account or breach of security.
2. You may only use your own account and cannot use anybody else's account. Similarly, you may not divulge your account access details to any other party nor permit use of your account by any other party.
3. Once set up, your account will continue indefinitely unless specifically terminated by you or Pressieport. You can terminate your account with Pressieport by calling +353 (0) 1 460 5350 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Pressieport reserve the right to terminate your account without prior notice at the discretion of Pressieport Limited management.
4. Pressieport reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which Pressieport services are offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and for additional terms posted on the Pressieport website.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the Pressieport site/services are for personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any site content, products or services obtained from Pressieport.
6. www.pressieport.ie may, from time to time, contain links to other sites. While Pressieport will endeavour to closely screen such sites prior to linking, the content and use of such sites is outside the control of Pressieport. Pressieport does not accept any liability in relation to the use of such third party sites.
7. As a condition of your use of the Pressieport site/services, you will not use the site/services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
8. You may not use the site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair any Pressieport site/service or interfere with any other parties use and/or enjoyment of those sites/services.
9. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Pressieport sites/services, other accounts, computer systems and networks connected to any Pressieport site/service, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
10. The Pressieport sites/services may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, communities, forums, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. Pressieport is not obligated to monitor such services, save as directed to do so by law. When you are using such services you agree not to:
o use these services in connection with surveys, contests, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk e-mail, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise)
o defame, abuse, stalk, harass, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
o publish, post, upload, distribute or in any other way disseminate any inappropriate, profane, obscene, indecent or unlawful material, topic, name or information.
o upload files containing viruses, worms, trojans, time bombs, corrupted files, or similar programs which may damage the operation of another person’s computer or in any way interfere with Pressieport’s operation or systems.
o upload content for which you do not hold intellectual property rights.
o restrict, inhibit or interfere with the contribution of other persons
o violate any code of conduct or any other usage guidelines
o violate any applicable laws or regulations
11. All contents of the Pressieport site are copyright of Pressieport Limited, Unit 22 Oak Road Business Park, Oak Close, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Rep. of Ireland, and/or its suppliers.
12. Pressieport is a Registered Trade Mark.
13. You are responsible for reading and understanding the prices, product descriptions, shipping, security and privacy policies of Pressieport.
14. You agree that the participation in the site/services provided by Pressieport is entirely at your own risk.
16. Pressieport prohibits minors from making purchases on the Pressieport site. Each time you purchase from the site you are representing to Pressieport that you are at least 18 years of age or of majority age for your region/jurisdiction.
17. No contract will subsist between you and Pressieport Limited for a sale to you of any product or service unless and until Pressieport Limited accepts your order by e-mail, confirming that your order has been dispatched. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Pressieport sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
19. All prices quoted for goods and services on the Pressieport site are inclusive of VAT as applicable under Irish Law.
20. These terms and conditions are intended to be serviceable. If for any reason, any term or condition is held unenforceable or invalid, the remaining shall be enforceable in full.
21. You may from time to time receive information from Pressieport partners and/or carefully selected third parties if you have permitted Pressieport to do this. You can unsubscribe from this informational service at any stage and still remain a member of Pressieport. All such requests for discontinuation of a communication/update service should be provided to Pressieport by means of the functionalities available on the website or to email@example.com
22. By registering with Pressieport, you also agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the Statements as set out under the ‘Security and Privacy’, ‘Returns and Refunds’ and ‘Delivery’ headings on the Pressieport site.
Returns & Refunds
Pressieport want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchases. If any item that you have received is faulty or damaged, you must contact Pressieport to report this within 7 days of receipt of the item, quoting your order number. You may contact us by referring to the Contact Us page for details. Goods which are faulty or damaged must be returned to Pressieport in the original packaging. Refunds or exchanges will be arranged in these circumstances to include the original value of the product and postal costs.
If, for some other reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase and you wish to return it, you must contact Pressieport stating the reason for the requested return or refund within 7 days of receipt, quoting your order number. The product must be returned to Pressieport in its original packaging and in re-sellable condition. Exchanges or refunds will be arranged in these circumstances to reflect the original value of the relevant product but excluding postal charges. It is the consumer’s responsibility to ensure that returned products reach Pressieport in good condition and Pressieport recommend that registered post be used in these cases for traceability. Please note that Pressieport reserve the right to and will apply a re-stocking fee of 15% of the original value of the stock.
All applicable refunds will be credited back using the same bank or card details as used for the original transaction less the cost of packaging and shipping where applicable.
Orders may be changed or cancelled up to the point that they are dispatched. Please note that orders may be processed on the same day or within 24 hours of receipt.
All correspondence regarding Returns and Refunds should be made, quoting your order number, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Unit 22 Oak Road Business Park
Rep. of Ireland
Competitions, Draws and other promotions
Unless otherwise stated the following general conditions apply to all Competitions, Draws and other promotions (hereafter reffered to as 'promotions').
Only one entry per person per promotion is permitted unless stated otherwise.
Promotions are open to entrants from the Ireland and the UK only.
Unless otherwise stated, results will be announced to the winners within one week of the conclusion of the promotion.
Prizes may not be redeemed for Cash equivalents.
Prizes may only be used on the Pressieport site for the purchase of goods sold on the site.
All orders are subject to availability of stock.
Prizes are non-transferable.
Prizes have a expiry date of 6 months after date of issue by Pressieport.
Pressieport reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions applicable to its promotions without prior notice.